Monday, August 24, 2009

Troy-Bilt 32cc 4-Cycle Gas Powered Backpack Blower with Padded Harness #TB4BP

The Troy-Bilt 32cc gas backpack blower with the new padded harness technology makes is easier and more comfortable to get rid of leaves. This blower has a compression release starting system and a fully tensioned multi-material suspension system. The backpack blower can generate up 150 MPH and 480 CFM. This blower has a 4-cycle gas engine which means no oil and gas mix is needed. This model comes with a 2-year manufactures warranty.
Customer Review: Katies helper
I liked this item from the start. It came out of its shipping box needing minor assembly. After filing the sump with the supplied oil and regular gas in the tank,(no mix required as it is aa 4-cycle engine), I followed the 1-2-3 directions, then gave the starter rope 5 or 6 easy pulls and the machine was running for the first time. After allowing the engine to warm for a couple of minutes, I swung the unit up into the 'back-pack' position, easily by myself. The controls were comfortable to operate, so I proceeded to blow off my driveway. The amount of air flow was more than adequate for the job, with a lot lower noise level than others I have used. The one minor draw back that I encountered was that there is apparently some sort of governor on the engine that regulates the engine to a seemingly lower RPM than neccessary. The power allowed was more than adequate for my applications and did keep the noise to a minimum. (no high-pitched whine)Troy-Bilt 32cc 4-Cycle Gas Powered Backpack Blower with Padded Harness #TB4BP I am looking forward to several years of great service from this product
Customer Review: Very good value
Not having to mix oil with the gas makes it easier to operate. It has adequate air flow(150 MPH)to do the job with the 32cc engine and it costs about $175 less than the heavier more powerful other brand model with 180 MPH air flow and 55cc 2 cycle engine that I had in the past. The air tube comes in twist together sections that potentially could leak air. It starts easily and runs well. I recommend this blower.


electric leaf blower

No comments:

Post a Comment